Cloud computing is a method of providing technology services to individuals without the need to buy, install, With cloud hosting, you can get your desktop and server applications securely over the internet.
Hosted Desktop and Servers
A hosted desktop eliminates the need to operate via the traditional set-up of desktop PC’s in an office environment, lowering the costs of the services that you require. Hosted desktops act just like a traditional desktop PC, but data centres instead of being stored and limited to your localised server. You can be anywhere in the world to access your hosted desktop securely,via an existing PC or laptop – all you need is an internet connection,and for optimum cost savings, a specialised device called a thin client.
It’s a simple idea. Rather than dealing with the expenditure and risks associated with installing and maintaining A1 computer solutions provides 24/7 hosted access to your desktops and applications. All of the benefits of a infrastructure remain, but at a fraction of the expense of the traditional model. From day one of your relationship will benefit from the convenience of our ready-to-use solutions and a reduction in costs, especially as your business grows and changes.
How Cloud Computing Can Aid You:
- Secure area to store files.
- Access to MS exchange so that your organisation can utilise the collaborative features of Outlook.
- Ability to add applications and databases like Sage.
- Access to a comprehensive suite of Microsoft Office applications at no extra cost.
Why Choose Us:
- Our solution awards you the freedom and cost efficiency of a hosted desktop, without hassle, and all delivered lightning speed over the network. Cloud computing allows you to decide which parts of your IT infrastructure also offers powerful workgroup features to get your team working together quickly and efficiently.
- Hosted Virtual Destop Computing – Pay only for what you need, when you need it.
- Your virtual desktop is activated within hours, so there’s no waiting around to start work.
- Save over 50% per user - Savings can be made almost immediately through reductions in capital costs, power and management.
Cloud Computing in South East London:
SE1 Waterloo : SE1 Bermondsey : SE1 Southwark : SE1 Borough
SE2 Abbey Wood
SE3 Blackheath : SE3 Westcombe Park
SE4 Brockley : SE4 Crofton Park : SE4 Honor Oak Park
SE6 Catford : SE6 Hither Green : SE6 Bellingham
SE9 Eltham : SE9 Mottingham
SE12 Lee : SE12 Grove Park
SE13 Lewisham : SE13 Hither Green
SE14 New Cross : SE14 New Cross Gate
SE15 Peckham : SE15 Nunhead
SE16 Rotherhithe : SE16 South Bermonsey : SE16 Surrey Docks
SE17 Walworth : SE17 Elephant & Castle
SE18 Woolwich : SE18 Plumstead
SE19 Upper Norwood : SE19 Crystal Palace
SE20 Penge : SE20 Anerley
SE22 East Dulwich
SE23 Forest Hill
SE24 Herne Hill
SE25 South Norwood
SE27 West Norwood : SE27 Tulse Hill
Cloud Computing in South West London:
SW1 Westminster : SW1 Belgravia : SW1 Pimlico
SW2 Brixton : SW2 Streatham Hill
SW3 Chelsea : SW3 Brompton
SW5 Earls Court
SW6 Fulham : SW6 Parsons Green
SW7 South Kensington
SW8 South Lambeth : SW8 Nine Elms
SW9 Stockwell : SW9 Brixton
SW10 West Brompton : SW10 Worlds End
SW11 Battersea : SW11 Clapham Junction
SW13 Barnes : SW13 Castelnau
SW14 Mortlake : SW14 East Sheen
SW15 Putney - SW15 Roehampton
SW16 Streatham : SW16 Norbury
SW18 Wandsworth : SW18 Earlsfield
SW19 Wimbledon : SW19 Merton
SW20 South Wimbledon : SW20 Raynes Park